CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Let’s get a Little Dirty!

Good morning everyone.  I hope this fine Wednesday finds you doing well.  It is time for my second Wednesday post as Guest Designer  over at DeeDee's .   This is week  of my , I wanted to share with you my project for our sketch challenge today.    You may find this adorable set here.  I love this set it reminds me that we only have a few more days of summer left so we better take advantage of it!
P1040994
I used designer paper  from a stack pack and PTI card stock.  Ribbon by Really Reasonable Ribbon.com. 
I have been noticing some very cute new releases so be sure and do some shopping while you are here,  you will not be disappointed!

Card entered in the following challenges:


Wild Flower Patch - Scallops and buttons
Scrappekammeret - Anything Goes
 Fresh Brewed Designs - Use Brown

6 comments:

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

WOW! Tammy, this card is incredible! I love the rich colors... perfect for the image you used. And the ribbon treatment is awesome!

Anonymous said...

Oh you are definitely making me want to play in the dirt, Tammy -- LOL! What a wonderful collection of colors you used on this -- earthy and bright at the same time -- just perfect for this summer/fall transition time of year. Beautiful coloring, and that bow treatment with the button is terrific. Fabulous card!!! Hugs, Deedee

Ingrid said...

That's such a pretty card! Love the layering and the colour scheme!
Thank you so much for joining us in our newest challenge at Scrappekammeret!
Ingrid

Jacqueline said...

Very nice card! Like all the different layers you have! Thanks for playing along with us at The Wild Flower Patch!

Guro said...

wow another great entry! Love the colors, and the image is really nice :-)
Thank you so much for playing at Scrappekammeret.
Hugs Guro

Heather D. ~ Fresh Brewed Designs said...

How FUN is this! my mom is an amazing gardener. I try, but am nowhere near as patient with it as she is. I love that image and the sweet layout. Fantastic card.

Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Brewed Challenges.

Post a Comment