CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Greetings for All Seasons!

Good morning everyone.  I hope this fine Wednesday finds you doing well.  It is time for my third Wednesday post as Guest Designer  over at DeeDee's .  
This is week I wanted to share with you my project for the Theme Challenge this week which happens to be Seasons.  Well mine is not necessarily a season but definitely a highlight of the winter season.
You may find this adorable set called Gingerbread Holidays here. This set also includes a very cute Gingerbread house but I decided not to use it for this card.  I used Paper Studio Designer paper and PTI for my cardstock.
I hope you will join us for the challenge this week and thanks for stopping by!
P1050022 

This card was entered in the following challenges:
Gingerloft - Anything Goes
Stamp Challenges: Use a Digi

2 comments:

Tami said...

Oh you know I love gingerbreads. Great job and thanks for sharing at Gingerloft

Erin... said...

Super yummy Christmas card! Thanks for getting digi with us at Stamp Something this week!

Post a Comment