CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 5, 2010

It’s Time For A New Challenge At the Crafty Ho Blog!

Ok time to slow down and take a deep breath!   I left this am and totally forgot to post my card for the Ho Challenge Blog today.  I am so sorry team did not mean to leave ya hanging!    Thanks to all the players joining us for the school supplies challenge.  We had some great entries!

The  new challenge is in  honor of World Peace Day which will be celebrated by the UN on Sept. 21st! Check out the HO BLOG for more details and to link up your own wonderful creations!

Below is my card.  I used a World Peace clipart as my image because I did not have any peace images so I just thought it fit.  I used PTI paper and some ribbon I have around.

Thanks for stopping by today I appreciate it!

P1040969

0 comments:

Post a Comment