CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Some Exciting News to Share!

Today is the first day of September and I get to share with you some very exciting news.   I am the guest designer for a new up and coming Digi company called Dee Dee’s Digis you can find all her cute stamps here you are going to want to check out.  

Her team is very  talented  you can see all of their work displayed here on their challenge blog,  I am very excited to be working with Dee Dee and her team for this month so be sure and stop by each Wednesday so you can check out my latest “Dee Dee” project!

P1040961  

This weeks them is Pets so I used the set called Unconditional Love.  I love the easel card so I decided to try a round one.  I used my Scal to cut it out.  The base is Kiwi Kiss and the designer paper is a mixed pad from The Paper Studio call Poteeka Souffle.

Thanks for stopping by today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo-hoo Tammy!!! I'm so thankful to have you joining us as Guest Designer this month! Your card is SO adorable -- I just love everything about it -- colors, papers, and that fun card style. I am so bad about trying new things, so I'm really glad I have you to inspire me! Hugs, Deedee

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Tammy I am so thrilled for you and I so love your card fabulous shape and love the image.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Gina said...

Fabulously cheerful card Tammy, and congratulations on the guest dt spot :D XXX

Post a Comment