CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 3, 2010

A New Challenge At SMC!

Sew Many Cards

presents

September 3 - 9

GRAND-PARENTS DAY IS COMING. THANKS OR LOVE THEME CARD

Here is my SMC using Tayla in the tree, I love Tayla by far my favorite SMC character!

 

P1040966

This week's sponsor is

Owner: Kayla Thomas

Prize Package: 4 Digital stamps of winners choice from the Purple Panda Designs Store

This is my Sponsor card using Tristan, such a cute image.  The sentiment is from Dee Dee’s Digitals.

P1040964

5 comments:

kim.mom said...

Both of your projects are AMAZING as usual!!! You always do an AWESOME job! Love your holder for your photos! Where did you get it?

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Oh, Tammy! These are just too too cute! Your coloring is amazing and the projects are absolutely adorable!

Kayla Marie ~ said...

I love the way Tristen came out. Thanks for using my digi

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Nice work. Cute!

Deanette said...

Too cute, both cards are great!

Post a Comment