CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Some exciting news!

I found out last week that I have been picked to be a designer for I Did It Creations Challenge blog.  This is very exciting to me because when I saw the Design Team call I was very impressed by all the artist that are featured in the store.  I look forward to working with all of them.   My term actually does not start until next Sunday however they are doing a very special event and asked us newbies if we would also like to attend so I did!   Below is the info:

We are having a very special event challenge for Autism Awareness.  We will be using digi stamps designed especially for this event. You can request your freebie of any digi stamp used by our DT. This week we will draw names for winners for 5 prize packages.  We also request you use a rainbow on your project.

You may click on the Rainbow picture on the left hand side of the side bar to read more about this special little boy. 

Below is my card using a stamp from the Stitchy Bear and I did it creations Boutique and I  added a rainbow to it by using a free coloring book page and shrinking it to fit.  I appreciate you stopping by today and hope that you will join us for this very special cause!

P1050006

4 comments:

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card Tammy! Thank you for using my image.

Jennifer

Jeanette said...

Hi Tammy, Great post and card for IDICs Autism Chaallenge. Great job.

Gem said...

beautiful card Tammy! love the zigzag border :) X

Georgia Ehrmann said...

great post and I love your card!

Post a Comment