CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, September 9, 2010

It’s a New Challenge over at Glitterbabes!

Thanks for everyone who played in our  challenge this past week!    All the cards were just wonderful !   Thanks to everyone who played  along with us  we are so glad to have you!
This week we are doing a color challenge, the colors are purple rose red, and yellow here.

I hope you will join us!

Below is my card using one of the cute images Stef has provided for us.  You can pick it up at the store!    I used Chicken wire background stamp and Stampin up set for sentiment and chicken scratch! 

P1040988

6 comments:

Lori said...

Tammy, this is fantastic. You did an amazing job with what sounded like a pretty tough color combo. You totally rocked it! I love it.

Stef H said...

i love it! i love that background stamp! where is it when i need it - lol! and i love the soft yellow. great job!

hugs :)

ileana said...

I love the background wire stamp! that´s a wonderful detail. I like how you matted the image, it make is pop out surrounded by the main colors of the challenge. Great card! Hugs,

Patricia St Martin said...

Tammy, Really nice card. Wonderful background. Right now I fell like I'm right there by the chicken all I have been doing all day is sneezing and I have watery eyes.

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Tammy love that image and your colours are great I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

JLJ Designs said...

Cute card! I love the sentiment with the image.

Jennifer

Post a Comment