CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 19, 2010

I Did It Creations Challenge #22!

There's a brand new challenge over at I Did It Creations Challenge Blog! Before I tell you about the newest challenge I want to thank you for joining us for our Autism Awareness challenge we had 30 entries which is awesome and the creations were great!  This weeks them is  Keep it simple is the.  

Our sponsor today is Tree Award. Below is my card using a stamp from the Stitchy Bear and I did it creations Boutique and I  Used Apple Harvest as my image.  I paper pieced the basket using Kraft brown with PTI and used Poppy Red PTI as my base.  The ribbon is just a spool from my stash and the sentiment is from Just Rite Stamper.  I used Diamond glaze on my apples to make them shine.

I appreciate you stopping by today and hope that you will join us for this very challenge!

P1050016

0 comments:

Post a Comment