CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Did It Creations Challenge #23

 

There's a brand new challenge over at I Did It Creations Challenge Blog! Before I tell you about the newest challenge I want to thank you for joining us for our Keep it Simple challenge we had some wonderful projects ! We had 102  entries which is awesome and the creations were great!  This week the design team created ATC’s it had been a while since I had created one so it was fun. 

Our sponsor today is Toucan Scraps. Below is

my ATC using a stamp from the Stitchy Bear and I did it creations Boutique the digi paper from Toucan Scraps.   I appreciate you stopping by today and hope that you will join us for this very challenge!

P1070047

2 comments:

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Lovely ATC. I liked it.

Angela Toucan said...

really sweet
thank you

Post a Comment