CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

It’s Harvest Time!

Good morning everyone. Well Fall is here.  It just amazes me how our weather can go from 90 to mid 60’s in just a matter of days.  I hope the new temps stay around for a bit because it is perfect weather for Harvesting .     Well with today is my last post  as  as Guest Designer at DeeDee's .  This has been such a great experience and I am sad to go.    I have been having so much fun using DeeDee's images, I hope you take the time to play as well.  I want to wish DeeDee and her old/new DT the best of luck.  DeeDee thanks so much for this great opportunity!
P1070069
This is week I wanted to share with you my project for the theme challenge this week which is Harvest time.  I used the August Freebie (if you spent $10) and  combined it with the basket from Bushels  of love.
You may find the bushels of love here.

1 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Tammy this is gorgeous what a beautiful image and I love how you have added the lace.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Post a Comment